Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Race to 52 - Completed

It took every minute of 2016 (and an hour or so of 2017) but I made it to 52 before going to bed on New Year's Eve. I was happy to make my goal, but I felt a surprising lack of accomplishment when I read the last pages of Executive Power. I was pretty tired and a little drunk so maybe that detracted from the sense that I'd just finished something Important. Or maybe it just wasn't that important to begin with. Oh well, on to the next books!

It just occurred to me that the first Vince Flynn book I read was Consent to Kill. I just finished Executive Power. As far as I can tell, I have now read all of the Mitch Rapp books Vince Flynn wrote (I haven't checked out any of the new ones yet). So I finished the series by reading the book that came before the first one that I read. Seems weirdly fitting.

No comments:

Post a Comment