Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Fast Food Farewell Tour - Taco Bell

Bean burrito, chicken burrito, soft taco, and a Cool Ranch Locos taco. And fire sauce. Always lots of fire sauce.

This was my last lunch at Taco Bell, at least for several monthsy. I will miss you. Taco Bell is like Tetris and Depeche Mode's Violator. Some elements of my young teenage years just seem to have become an indelible part of me. I may leave them behind for awhile, but I always go back. (Especially after hearing a very slick cover of Enjoy the Silence.) So this is not good-bye forever. I will make a run for the border again. I'm just going to take a break for a little while to see what happens when I stop eating highly processed factory food sold at a convenient roadside location and start eating something that can be identified as a real plant or animal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment