Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Race to 52 - 4 days remaining

It's going to be close. Seventy pages remain in Swann's Way. I will finish that one by the end of the year. Executive Power is harder to gauge. I'm on page 120. I need to pick up the pace. I basically need to spend more time reading. That's another way of saying I need to play less Mario Run. I say I'm going to play one or two levels and I end up playing for a half hour. Not good.

I thought I would get more reading done today. This was the day to really push. I was home by myself for most of the day. Well, I wasn't at work and the kids were at daycare, but I wasn't at home much. Grocery store, running, dealing with my insane brother, running other errands. Running other errands like buying books. I bought 4 today. So much for starting the year at 175. It looks more like 180. I'm at 181 right now. Getting through Swann's Way and Executive Power gets me to 179. That gives me a chance to buy one last book before the end of the year. I guess that last book will be my reward for reaching my 52 book target.

Back to work tomorrow. I'm taking Executive Power with me. If there is nobody else back in the lab, I will make plenty of progress on that one over the course of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment