Friday, December 16, 2016

Race to 52 - 17 days remaining

Too much TV last night. I was hoping to make some serious progress in Lowboy, but I watched the end of Beetlejuice and a favorite episode of Everybody Loves Raymond. That cost me a half hour of reading time. I read a bit after that, but it was getting late and I get up early on Thursdays. That will probably come back to haunt me tonight. I'll likely be passing out early. Oh well. I'm hoping to make my kids do some reading time so that could be a solid 20 minutes. I could potentially grab another 10 or 15 minutes while they're watching TV. 

I read a few pages of Swann's Way this morning. I missed my 10 page quota. I may pick up some more pages tonight, but I'm leaning towards Lowboy. Tomorrow is a couple's vacation day so who knows what kind of reading I'll get in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment