Friday, December 16, 2016

Race to 52 - 16 days remaining

Lowboy will be finished tomorrow. I have a little less than 50 pages left. Tomorrow is a very non-standard weekend day. We're heading to the beach for a race. It was fun last year. This year will be a little different as Bill and Jane will be with us. I'm looking forward to the day. It's going to screw up my reading though. Well, that's not true. I don't read much during the day on the weekend. My night time reading will be pretty much the same. That's when I will finish Lowboy.

Lowboy gets me to 48. I'm going hard on The Caine Mutiny Sunday (another non-standard day) and Monday. I'm on a plane for a couple of hours on Monday. I'm going to read as much as possible. I will be up very early Monday morning, but the early start doesn't seem to hit me until the next day. I'm off the rest of the week. That may be the time I need to finish up The Caine Mutiny and Swann's Way.

No comments:

Post a Comment